2-3 Grattan St Sligo
Red Veins & Skin Tag Removal
Red Vein and Skin Tag Removal is carried out by qualified experienced therapists using medically approved methods. Many GPs in Sligo refer their patients to Oona Doherty Beauty Clinic for expert removal of Red Veins and for face and body imperfections.
Red Vein Removal
Broken veins and spider naevi are treated very successfully by medically approved methods
|Red Vein Removal||€80.00|
Skin Tag Removal
Unsightly skin tags can successfully be removed from the face, neck midriff, back or underarms without a trace
|Skin Tag Removal||€85.00|
“Whitehead” removal from around the delicate eye area.
|Milia Removal (eye area)||€65.00|
- Avoid soap, antiperspirant, bath additives or perfumed products for 48 hours
- No facial treatments, make up, or fake tan for 48 hours
- No heat treatments i.e. saunas, sunbathing or sunbeds etc for 48 hours
- Do not touch or pick any of the area in order to protect it from infection. Apply a specialised after-electrolysis lotion or antiseptic lotion
- Avoid tight restrictive clothing on body area that has been treated.
- If small scabs appear on the body, this is part of the healing process and no attempt to lift scabs prematurely should be made
- IPL; in addition, no fake tan for ten days after treatment