Eyebrow Embroidery, 6D Microblading or 3D Microblading
Using pigmentation to semi-permanently applying a natural look and a subtle finish to the skin, this procedure is medically proven to be completely safe and effective. Those who have light or sparse eyebrows can enjoy a perfectly shaped, natural looking brow.
|Eyebrow Embroidery, 6D Microblading or 3D Microblading||€250.0000|
|Touch up treatments, (up to one year)||€150.00|
|Touch up after 12 months||€180.00|
Oona did her inital training in 2014 with Elizabeth Oakes and has completed further training in 6D with the world renowned David Browart, February 2016
Before Care Instructions for Microblading
- Do Not exercise the day of the procedure
- Do Not tan or come with a sunburned face
- Do Not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Ibuprofen 24 hours before procedure
- Do Not consume Alcohol or Caffeine on the day of the procedure
- Do Not wax or tint eyebrows 3 days prior to the procedure
- Please note that you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle
Aftercare Instructions for Microblading Procedures
It is very important that you follow these instructions carefully. Remember, all procedures must Heal, Peel and Fade. This process may take up to 10 days:
- Do Not Pick or Scratch the treated area
- Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off. Picking can cause scarring
- No water, cleansers, creams, makeup or any other products on the treated area for 10 days
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 3 to 4 weeks after the procedure
- Avoid profusely heavy sweating for the first 10 days
- No Facials, Botox, chemical treatments and microdermabrasion for 4 weeks
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days
- Avoid swimming, hot suana, jacuzzi for the first 10 days
- Avoid Spicy Foods for the first 7 days
- Avoid Smoking
- Avoid Driving in open air vehicles, such as boats, convertibles, bicycles and motorcycles during the first 7 days
- Before showering apply a layer of post-care cream to protect your eyebrows from moisture.
- During the shower, keep your face away from the shower head
- Itching and Flaking will appear the first seven days of post microblading procedures. However, experience has shown that by following these aftercare instructions, these symptoms may quickly disappear.
It will take up to 14 to 30 days to for the wounds to completely heal. Touch-ups can not be given until the 30 to 60 days after the initial procedure.
What to expect after the procedure
Your new microbladed eyebrows will go through several phases during the healing cycle:
- The pigment will appear very sharp and dark immediately after the procedure. This is because the pigment is still sitting on top of the skin and has not settled in completely.
- The color of the pigment will soften gradually. Do not be alarmed if you see some pigment on the cotton swab as this is excess pigment or bodily fluid that is naturally exiting your skin.
- Once the healing of the skin starts taking place, it will look like dandruff flakes or dry skin. This might give you the impression that the color pigment is fading too quickly. However, this is just superficial color and dry skin being removed from your eyebrows.
- Once completely heal always apply a sunscreen of SPF 30 and up to SPF 50 on your eyebrows when exposed to the sun. Sun exposure might cause the color pigment to fade more quickly.