2-3 Grattan St Sligo
Oona is a master Electrolygist with over 30 years’ experience in doing electrolysis. She has attended numerous advanced electrolysis courses.
A new sterile disposable needle is used for each person.
Depeji is a needle free method of hair removal.
After Care Electrolysis
Skin will be temporarily sensitised after treatment and it is important to take special care of the area, especially in 48 hours afterwards to allow the skin to recover and help prevent infection of the treated area.
- Avoid soap, antiperspirant, bath additives or perfumed products for 48 hours
- No facial treatments, make up, or fake tan for 48 hours
- No heat treatments i.e. saunas, sunbathing or sunbeds etc for 48 hours
- Do not touch or pick any of the area in order to protect it from infection.
- Apply a specialised after-electrolysis lotion or antiseptic lotion
- Avoid tight restrictive clothing on body area that has been treated.
- If small scabs appear on the body, this is part of the healing process and no attempt to lift scabs prematurely should be made
- IPL; in addition, no fake tan for ten days after treatment.